[Savannah-help-public] SALES MANAGER NEEDED

From: Honda Handle AG Company
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] SALES MANAGER NEEDED
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:20:34 +0000

                 HONDA HANDLE AG COMPANY

                                (WORLD WIDE)

Honda Handle AG Company introduce to you a position of the manager, responsible for payment from the customers and financial means.

The requirement for the candidate are:

-          Being energetic, responsible, honest and industrious

-          Being under 80 years old and 18yrs and above

-          Having a few (1,5-2)  spare hours a day

-          Having a bank account ( or open a new one)

-          Having a phone house/mobile phone

-          Having an email address

-          Having a passport or Drivers license

Once you able to attribute to your self and meet all the above listed requiremen, you should apply for an offered position. Our company remains one of the most successful distributors of power equipment manufactured by Honda. Recently our company profit has increase so much that we have decided to expand it into the market of Europe, Australia, America, Africa and Asia, so the duties of the financial manager in one of these countries require receiving the payments on his bank account from the customer in the nearest region. After that the employee is supposed to transfer the received financial means by Western Union or Money Gram to one of our regional trade missions or to one of our partnerÂ’ regional branches.

The destination of the Western Union or Money Gram transfer depends on the presence of the ordered item in any of our regional warehouses.

The minimum rate of interest for a financial manager is 10% out of the whole amount of each deposit on his bank account. All the charges for the Western Union or Money Gram are covered by Honda Handle AG Company.

Finally we would like to mention that, the salary of our staff is not fixed by  definite amount of money, we are always eager to give you an opportunity to earn more, therefore any questions are welcome on our e-mail  address:

                                                address@hidden  GREG WILLIAMS