[Savannah-help-public] Dual Action Cleanse asks are you clean inside?

From: Dual Action Cleanse
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Dual Action Cleanse asks are you clean inside?
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:40:47 -0800

Just fill in the information below to get your complete Dual Action Cleanse system!
Order now to become part of our Dual Action Cleanse Deep Discount Saving Plan. Every two months we'll automatically send you a new 60-day supply. Plus, you'll lock in the super-low introductory price and lifetime 25% savings!

If you prefer not to grab exclusive lending gains from Edealfind in the future please go to:
please click-
here
or Reply this email with subject line - REMOVE
or pen to

1601,
N.Sepulveda #250,
Manhattan Beach,