[Savannah-help-public] UNLIMITED Worldwide Long Distance Calling

From: michelle
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] UNLIMITED Worldwide Long Distance Calling
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:28:12 +0800

YOU can be among the first to offer UNLIMITED, WORLDWIDE local and long
distance calling for one LOW, LOW monthly flat rate! Make unlimited
local and long distance calls to over 20 countries from almost anywhere in the
world with our incredible new VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
technology. The only global unlimited VOIP!

Our low $39 to $59 per month service plans will bring in hundreds of thousands
of thousands of customers WORLDWIDE. YOU can be one of the
first to spread the word and have the greatest opportunity to be able to MAKE A
FORTUNE with this exciting new technology. You will also be able
to help people lower or even eliminate their local and long distance phone
bills.

Don't miss out on this huge advancement in telecommunication technology!

Be one of the first, and you could secure your financial future by offering
unlimited flat rate services around the world. Become our affiliate and we
have the best compensation plan for you.

We are always welcome you.

visit   http://www.telextreme.vze.com