[Savannah-help-public] Exciting opportunity for your customers intereste

From: Kristen
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Exciting opportunity for your customers interested in Laser Printers
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:36:38 -0700

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm impressed with your professional website related to Laser Printers.
My website is a NON-COMPETING informational site offering collections of
articles, diagrams, and
other publications that relate to and may help supplement your website.
Since some of your site visitors may be interested in learning more about Laser
Printers,
feel free to link to my site.  By linking to my site, you will be adding value
to your own site by
providing relevant content for your site visitors.  Following is the link I
think will be the
most helpful for your customers:
http://www.braindex.com/products/160+-LASER-PRINTER-RELATED-PATENTS-ON-CD-934.htm.htm.

Please visit this link yourself and consider inserting it on your website.

Or, if you would like, you can make money by joining our growing affiliate
program!
It's very simple.  First, you take 10 minutes to register for FREE as an
affiliate
(detailed, step-by-step directions are provided at
http://www.braindex.com/affiliates.htm).
Then you place links to our site on your web pages.  When somebody clicks on
one of
those links and purchases one of our informational products (again, we are not
selling a
competing product but rather an informational package about Laser Printers),
you get a 50% commission on the sale.  We handle all the adminstrative stuff
and send you a check each month.  There are no sign-up fees or membership fees
of any kind...ever!  Once you register and post the links (which is free and
will take you all of 10 minutes),
you don't have to do a thing except watch the commissions come rolling in!

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please consider going to
the given link and follow the simple directions on how to join!

Thank you, and have a great day!

Kristen
BrainDex Marketing Director