[Savannah-help-public] U can do this

From: Jamal
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] U can do this
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:05:44 -0500

Hi there and welcome to wonderful Radio One it's seven thirty three in the morning and here's a golden oldie a great classic from Arthur Askey! :))
Want to increaase your pleasure?
Boost your sexual perforrmance?
Get ready for romancce in just 15 minutes!

Leaarn how to bring unimaginable plesurre to your woman!

link
Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
out
Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.
out