[Savannah-help-public] This could be the perfect holiday gift- find out

From: Plasma or HDTV?
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] This could be the perfect holiday gift- find out how you could get a Free Widescreen TV!
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:00:37 -0500
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 05 16:00:37 EST

Perfect Holiday Gift- Find out how you could get your choice of a Free Sylvania
42 inch Plasma TV or a Free Sony 51 inch HDTV!

http://fastherb.com/c.cfm?860-40803756-1-13-12-28311mpxas
Enjoy the holidays and the upcoming New Year watching on a big screen!

Complete our new member incentive program and a new Widescreen TV could be
yours!

Happy Holidays from Product Evaluation Panel!!

http://fastherb.com/c.cfm?860-40803756-1-13-12-28311mpxas

This offer is sponsored exclusively by ProductEvaluationPanel.com and is
subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details.
Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. Neither
Sony Corporation or OSRAM SYLVANIA have endorsed this promotion, nor are they
affiliated or connected with this promotion in anyway. Sony is a trademark of
Sony Corporation and Sylvania is a trademark of OSRAM SYLVANIA with all rights
reserved worldwide. This email was sent by an affiliate of
roductEvaluationPanel.com. ProductEvaluationPanel authorizes affiliates to
promote this offer to permission based email lists subject to our affiliate
terms which include (but are not limited to) providing a working unsubscribe
mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as the manufacturer names
of our free gift products in from lines or email aliases, and a subject line
which accurately describes the content of the promotional message. If you wish
to unsubscribe from this email list, please use the simple unsubscribe
instructions provided by the list owner. If you would like to place your email
address on ProductEvaluationPanel.com’s do not contact list, please visit
productevaluationpanel.com/unsub.php and input your email address, or write to
us at 1221 Brickell Ave. 9th Floor, Miami, Florida, 33131.

To stop receiving ads from us please visit:
http://fastherb.com/u.cfm?860-40803756-1-13-12-28311mpxas