[Savannah-help-public] You could get a Louis Vuitton Handbag and wallet

From: Designer purse
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] You could get a Louis Vuitton Handbag and wallet for free!
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:43:20 -0500
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 05 21:43:20 EST

Just in time for the holiday season...Find out how you could get a Free Louis
Vuitton Purse and Wallet set!  We will pick up the tab!!  This could make a
perfect holiday gift!

http://longherb.com/c.cfm?861-40803756-1-13-12-94791mpxas

You'll could be stylin' this season with a new Designer handbag and purse set
on us!  Once you complete our new member incentive program, these accessories
will be yours!

Don't let this offer pass you by ladies...Enjoy the luxury of a Free Louis
Vuitton Handbag and Wallet set!

http://longherb.com/c.cfm?861-40803756-1-13-12-94791mpxas

This offer is sponsored exclusively by ProductEvaluationPanel.com and is
subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details.
Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. Louis
Vuitton Malletier has not endorsed this promotion, nor is it affiliated or
connected with this promotion in anyway. Louis Vuitton is a trademark of Louis
Vuitton Malletier with all rights reserved worldwide. This email was sent by an
affiliate of ProductEvaluationPanel.com. ProductEvaluationPanel authorizes
affiliates to promote this offer to permission based email lists subject to our
affiliate terms which include (but are not limited to) providing a working
unsubscribe mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as the
manufacturer names of our free gift products in from lines or email aliases,
and a subject line which accurately describes the content of the promotional
message. If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please use the simple
unsubscribe instructions provided by the list owner. If you would like to place
your email address on ProductEvaluationPanel.com’s do not contact list, please
visit productevaluationpanel.com/unsub.php and input your email address, or
write to us at 1221 Brickell Ave. 9th Floor, Miami, Florida, 33131.

To stop receiving ads from us please visit:
http://longherb.com/u.cfm?861-40803756-1-13-12-94791mpxas