[Savannah-help-public] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON YOU AN AWARD

From: fleshlotteries
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON YOU AN AWARD
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:45:39 +0200

FLESH FORTUNE INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF: PL2/209318/09
BATCH: 18/103/HME.

Dear Winner,

    WINNING NOTIFICATION CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

  This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL
LOTTERY BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held
on the 30TH of November,2005.
  Due to the mix up of numbers,the results were
released on the 6th of December,2005. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number: 4156189324 under
agent ID: 110 which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout
of $1,000,000.00 (United State Doller) in cheque drawn
in your favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH
INSURANCE POLICY.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from only Microsoft users from
over 20,000.00 companies and 3,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world.

To File for your Claim, Please contact our claim dept:
Mr. Jeff Bongani,
Director of claim,
Flesh Fortune Lottery.
Email: address@hidden
Tel: +27-73-813-4803.

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
2 weeks of receiving this notification. After this date
all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your WINNING
NUMBER and in all correspondence.