[Savannah-help-public] mailing lists for erp5

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:45:01 +0100

Hello,

I'm one of the project managers of erp5 on savannah.nongnu.org. Because we
migrated to our own site a long time ago, we are not using the mailing lists
on nongnu.org and they only deliver spam to us now... So we would like to
remove the mailing lists. IIRC, there are some mailing lists: erp5-zsql,
erp5-dev, erp5-base18. I might have forgotten some of them. Since I removed
the mailing lists on savannah, I have no way to check them. Could you please
remove all the mailing lists for erp5 when you have time?

Thanks,
Okuji