[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105192] can't login; I have an account; emai

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105192] can't login; I have an account; email in use; password email not received
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:14:36 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I am trying to login to submit a gnu make bug report. I have done this in the
past.

My login is 'gk'
My email is 'address@hidden'

I am unable to login because the system does not recognize my password, or I
have forgotten it.

The system says that it has emailed the password info but I have not received
any such emails, after two requests so far. I have a SPAM filter in place, but
have enabled receipt from any address *gnu.org in my SpamAssasin config -
perhaps you are using a server on another domain to send out password info???
Let me know and I'll re-configure SpamAssasin appropriately.

I am unable to create a new login account with same email address since
system recognizes that address@hidden is already in use.

Thanks,
Greg

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
gk --AT-- proliberty --DOT-- com    | Originator Email

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105192>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/