[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105183] Extreme slowness of mailing lists

From: Joshua Ferraro
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:05:07 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

can't find the support ticket. We typically experience a 14-18 hour gap
between the time a message is sent to the list and when it is recieved by the
recipeients. It's causing a serious breakdown in our project communication as
we're all in different timezones (so it often takes 2-3 days before a single
question/answer can get there and back again). I can't emphasize this enough.
A second, though I assume related problem, is that often during the day, the
lists.nongnu.org site is unreachable (times out) meaning that noone can sign
up for the list and the list admin cannot perform administrative actions on
it.

Thanks,

Joshua Ferraro
Release Manager
Koha (http://koha.org)

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden                | Savanna support request
address@hidden                  | Savanna support request

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105183>

  Message sent via/by Savannah