Re: [Savannah-help-public] licenseweb admin requests

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] licenseweb admin requests
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 01:38:23 +0100

Savannah is not meant to provide private repositorise to project
teams. However, we can set permissions on GNU repositories so that
they are only accessible by members (for technical reasons, ViewCVS
won't work anymore, though).

I created a 'licenseweb' module with such permissions in your
repository, at cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/licenseweb/licenseweb

Tell me if that's ok for you.

(other top-level directories / modules you'll create will be public by
default)

--
Sylvain