[Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105358] cleaning out bug-dap and dap-use

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105358] cleaning out bug-dap and dap-users archives
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:07:33 -0500

    When you add a comment in a zwiki page, the contents of the comments
    are added at the end of the page, wiki-style :)

Right, it seems like it would be better in context, that's all.
(There are also a lot of typos on
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ListServer I could fix if I could
edit it, not that it matters.)

Anyway, I added a comment about arch --wipe, although after all this
time I'm not sure there's any real purpose in it :).

Thanks,
karl