Re: [Savannah-help-public] sending email on CVS commits

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] sending email on CVS commits
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:37:12 +0200

Hi,

There's no access to CVSROOT, because we do not allow local access at
Savannah. (considering that doing otherwise would allow project
members to edit the raw CVS ,v files, that's good for you as well :))

Current you need to ask us to set it up:
- with or without diffs?
- e-mail to send to?
- optional e-mail to send separate diffs to
- optional regexp to match only some directories

Work is ongoing to integrate this in Savane (I hate doing this as much
as you hate delays ;))

--
Sylvain