[Savannah-help-public] log_accum

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:48:50 +0200

Hi,

There're a few new bugs in log_accum. I let you know my progress for
now, I'll try to work some more on it tomorrow:

- temporary files clean-up: the regexp does not match the files, and
  does not delete them. I tried fixing it, but I get a weird 'perl -T'
  warning..

- no mail notification when the user did not enter a log message

- in the attached patch, I shortened the credits part, refering people
  to ChangeLog

Cheers,

--
Sylvain