[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105547] Request to remove mail list heartlog

From: Thomas J. Bryan
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:46:48 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/heartlogic-dev
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

archive.
Now that I am writing this I see that I should have made another inquiry to
clarify. I do not know if he means for gnu.org to hold the archive or if he
is suggesting a way where he could obtain the archive.
For now I am putting in a request to remove the list and to not delete the
archive. I apologize for leaving an issue up in the air, I will contact J.
Pritiken and clarify.
Below is J.P.'s reply to my initial query.

                    Thank You,
                    T.J. Bryan
                  (GNU Volunteer)

The heartlogic project can probably be closed at this point. Current
development is done with GIT so I don't really need project hosting
anymore. It would be nice to keep the mailing list archive though.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
Available only the item webpage     |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105547>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/