[Savannah-help-public] problem logging into admin page of "CHICKEN Devel

From: felix winkelmann
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:53:57 +0200

Hello!

I am the owner of the "CHICKEN Developers" mailing list
on Savannah (under the "chicken" project of which I'm the
main developer). I created the least a couple of days ago,
and since then, have problems looging into the admin interface
of the list (I get "authorization failed" messages). I also
subscribed to the list (as "address@hidden",
password the same as my login password as user flw on
savannah), and can't see the subscribers list (but it may be
that the default list options disallow that).

Now, it's been a long time since I did any admin stuff on that
project at savannah, and then was still registered under the
e-mail address of "address@hidden", which I don't
read anymore (and can't). I already changed the e-mail address today,
and wonder what I can do to get access to the new mailing list
(which I quite desperately need).

Sorry, it's probably all my fault, but I don't know how to proceed.
Any suggestions?

cheers,
Felix Winkelmann

--