[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105560] Calendula-devel mailing list deletio

From: Carl Anderson
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:19:21 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: Darryl Caldwell <address@hidden>
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Berry on this one.

"Hi Carl,

The list is not active. The project itself is on an indefinite hiatus and
I had moved most of the list traffic to another mail server. You can
shutdown the gnu list. Thanks.

-d

--
Darryl Caldwell
address@hidden

Stress-free computing for busy nonprofits"

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
Available only the item webpage     |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105560>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/