[Savannah-help-public] savannah.nongnu.org registration - where to send

From: Lennon Cook
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] savannah.nongnu.org registration - where to send source?
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:24:16 +1100

I am in the process of applying to have my free software project hosted
at savannah.nongnu.org, and I am currently unable to put the source
code online. The registration form suggests asking
address@hidden where to send this source to, so - which way
should I send it?

--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who