[Savannah-help-public] Problems with task #6380?

From: Andreas Tscharner
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Problems with task #6380?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:32:44 +0100

Hello GNU World,

I wanted to ask if there is a problem with task #6380

I know that you need some time to review a new project for approval, on the other hand: I submitted my request more than a month ago, you've given yourself a time frame of about ten days (according to the "Should be Finished on" state of the request ticket) and it is not even assigned to someone yet.

Therefore my question: Is there any problem which I can help?

Best regards
        Andreas
--

    Andreas Tscharner           address@hidden