[Savannah-help-public] Deletion

From: Jimmy Tseng
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Deletion
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:18:38 +1000

Hi,

I would like to delete my account (jimmytseng87). However, there seems to be some sort of problem. The project (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/medicine/) I created a few years back never actually worked out and so I removed myself from the group. Now could you remove both my account and the project? (There's absolutely no progress so far on the project.)

--
Jimmy Tseng | Jimmy Tseng Foundation
Phone +61 4 1454 2415 | address@hidden

Jimmy Tseng Foundation - ABN 34 593 762 524

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us at address@hidden or by replying to the sender, and then destroying all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of the Jimmy Tseng Foundation.

Mail from Jimmy Tseng Foundation does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them.