[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105843] You don't have permission to access

From: Alessio Marchetti
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105843] You don't have permission to access /releases/hcb/hcb.tar.gz on this server
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:53:24 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

>From page
  http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/hcb/
I get an HTTP error (403 Forbidden) when trying to download files from my
download area (Savannah project: hcb)

Context and history:
A couple of years ago I successfully copied two files in the download area
(hcb.tar.gz, hcb.tar.gz.sig) and I could successfully download them.

Yesterday I planned to replace those file with newer ones.
At first I tried with:
    scp hcb.tar.gz hcb.tar.gz.sig address@hidden:/releases/hcb

But got a "permission denied" error message.
I thought scp was not able to replace files, so I logged in through sftp and
deleted the two files (BTW, they were there under /releases/hcb with under
user root and I could delete them successfully).

After that I used scp successfully to copy the new files (they were copied as
user alessio, my Savannah user account).

But download from http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/hcb/ does not
work.

Any idea?

Thanks,