Re: [Savannah-help-public] cvs admin -o restore

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] cvs admin -o restore
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:36:13 +0200

Damn, I though we had blocked this; unfortunately this requires remote
group 'cvsadmin' to exist. This is the case now.

The best option for you is to grab the file via rsync:
rsync
cvs.sv.gnu.org::sources/swarm/swarm/macosx/swarm.xcode/Attic/project.pbxproj,v
then fix it and send it back, so I can install it.

You can test by downloading the whole repository via rsync and test
with a local CVS repository.

--
Sylvain