[Savannah-help-public] Stale CVS locks

From: Hossam Hossny
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Stale CVS locks
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:01:54 +0300

My server went offline while I was trying to update some files in the web repository, resulted in "waiting for mbf's lock" notices. According to the manual I have tried looking for lock files that start with `#' and removing them but failed to find them.

The files are:

philosophy/philosophy.ar.html
thankgnus/thankgnus.ar.html
server/standards/README.translations.ar.html

Kindly remove the lock on the files manually and let me know.

Cheers,
Hossam