[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106040] File name with spaces needs changing

From: David R. Hill
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106040] File name with spaces needs changing in gnuspeech repository
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:59:27 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: Dvaid Hill (gnspeech project admin)
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I am the project administrator for the "gnuspeech" project. Some time in the
past, I foolishly put the license details in a repository file with spaces in
the name, being unaware, at the time, of the impossibility of checking it out
if it ever needed changing.  The file is at the top level of the gnuspeech
reporitory and is named:

Copyright Notice & Agreement

I need to update the contents to specify GPLv3.  Could someone put
underscores instead of spaces in the file name and (maybe) get rid of the
ampersand as well -- it could be changed to the word "and" -- and then let me
know so I can check it out and change what is in the file.  If you prefer a
different name, that's OK too.

Many thanks, david
address@hidden OR address@hidden

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106040>