[Savannah-help-public] Volunteer sysadmin

From: Jerry M. Gartner
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Volunteer sysadmin
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:32:38 -0500

Greetings:

I’d like to offer some of my skills and time. I’m pretty good with css, cms of various types, quick and dirty photo/graphics manipulation, kludgey at best with php, light mysql dba, and other similar skills. My OS experience is various slackware incarnations, freebsd, some debian based distros as well – both cli and gui.  I’m most comfortable in SVR4 environments. I can administer small to medium scale postfix/imap installations with spam and antivirus options.  I can also administer the apache web server. My sysadmin skills have only been used in small to medium sized companies but I’m willing to learn from other people too. I have 2 – 5 hours a week. Sometimes more – and occasionally less but with ample notice, depending on workload.

Jerry M. Gartner

Gartner Web Development, LLC

Sales and Service of reliable Linux, Microsoft, and Unix systems.

Phone: 920-547-4407

Mobile: 920-207-0026

address@hidden

Visit our new and improved web site at http://www.gartnerwebdev.com  Providing useful information for the small business.

Design & Build PC Servers ● Workstations ● Networks ● Websites

For Vintage Clothing ~ Jewelry ~ Craft Materials ~ Scrapbook~ Altered Art ~Rare & OOP Books, visit http://www.oneofakindwis.com