Re: [Savannah-help-public] GRUB snapshot

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] GRUB snapshot
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:39:16 +0100

On Wednesday 30 January 2008 21:57, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 09:15:54PM +0100, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We have a request about making a nightly snapshot for GNU
> > GRUB. Could you help us?
>
> Hi,
>
> For effiency reasons, we disabled CVS tarballs in favor of rsync
> read-only access.
>
> Is it enough for your needs?

Hmm... I think people want to download a tarball via ftp or http. I don't know
how to set it up with alpha.gnu.org, because uploading procedures require gpg
signing. If the sysadmin accepts a gpg key with an empty password, it might
be possible to automate the uploading, but... Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Okuji