[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106307] lightning jit anon cvs repo is not a

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106307] lightning jit anon cvs repo is not available
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:17:46 +0000

4.8 MB is the size of all the packages installed by "yum install git".
I don't want to pollute my system with extra packages that I do not want to
use.

thus your workaround is not of much interest to me - even though I appreciate
not having to keep all the history on my disk, it still requires me to install
git.

I think you are in a much better position to report git bugs - at least you
have direct access to logs and can answer questions about the installation.

note that the same command as for lightning works just fine for gnulib, so
maybe diff will help you find the problem.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106307>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/