[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106309] add support for mercurial vcs

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106309] add support for mercurial vcs
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:43:15 +0000

You will also be interested in an overview of the Savannah architecture:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahArchitecture

The component that offers integration between the user base, the web
interface and the system is Savane:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savane-cleanup

The easiest way to tset Savane is to install the QEMU image
http://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/savane-cleanup/test-install/
You can also download it from Git and check tests/minimal_install/Makefile

I had checked Mercurial a while ago and started this webpage:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Hg
Probably this needs to be updated and completed.

One constraint we have at Savannah is that we don't offer direct shell
access, we prefer to give access through restricted shell (such as
"git-shell", "cvs server", etc. See sv_membersh.pl.in in the source code).
What is the best way to make Mercurial fit?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106309>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/