[Savannah-help-public] Volunteer opening as a php developer for Savannah

From: Dennis Berko
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Volunteer opening as a php developer for Savannah
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:24:29 -0700

Hello,

My name is Dennis and I'm currently applying for the volunteer opening
as a PHP developer on the GNU project "Savannah". I have been working
with PHP for around 3 years and have a lot of free time which I can
contribute to your project.

A full overview of my skills can be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/people/viewprofile.php?user_id=1765371

Respectfully,
Dennis Berko