Re: [gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-ema

From: address@hidden via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:06:57 -0400

On Tue, 13 May 2008, Joshua Ginsberg via RT wrote:
> Don had expressed to me that he didn't wish for the gnu.org spam
> filtration to occur, but if you all generally feel it would be a
> good idea, we can do that -- by spam filtration do you mean our
> envelope checks? SpamAssassin? TMDA?

I suppose however you normally do it on the bugs-gnu-emacs mailing
list would be good. [The problem with me doing it on mail that doesn't
come to me directly is that it triggers some of the ham rules because
it comes from gnu.org.]

Don Armstrong

--
You could say she lived on the edge... Well, maybe not exactly on the edge,
just close enough to watch other people fall off.