[Savannah-help-public] Help on resubmitting a project

From: Krishna Chaitanya
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Help on resubmitting a project
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:34:20 +0530

Hi,
I registered a new project at Savannah. The project was cancelled by the site admin. He asked me to resubmit my project with a new tarball. I couldn't find any help on how to resubmit a new tarball. In the attached files tab, I could upload files upto 512 Kb as it was specified that the upload size limit is 512Kb. My project's tarball size is 5 Mb. If this is not the correct place to ask this question, can you please mail me back the address where my question could be answered.

Thanks and regards
Krishna Chaitanya