[Savannah-help-public] new member

From: pXm
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] new member
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

hi,
thanks to this helper group. i am a newbie and trying to learn ubuntu
because it is more user friendly than other os. i'd like to install
gnu/linux or debian but they are too complicated for me at this point, i'm
a user not a programmer, ironically ubuntu got recently problems and i
can't even deal with that and that has motivated me to start searching for
other systems.

in any event, i am looking for an email service and was told that this may
be the place where to find one or get assistance related to it. i just
want one private and secured email address without ads on it. if anyone
has any suggestions or recommendations, cool beans.

thanx