[Savannah-help-public] Savannah hosting and licenses

From: projects . gg . aaron
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah hosting and licenses
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:51:27 +0200

Hi,

savannah is place for hosting free software and I know that it has a strict policy that forbids use of files in proprietary formats. My question is if it is also forbidden to use proprietary files (such as fonts) in projects hosted on savannah? I've noticed a project hosted on savannah that is going to do this and I wanted to contact someone first and ask if it is really forbidden before contacting project's developers.

Marek Aaron Sapota