[Savannah-help-public] Re: Mails bouncing off address@hidden

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Mails bouncing off address@hidden
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:47:26 -0500

    TO:<address@hidden>:
       host lists.gnu.org [199.232.76.165]: 550 Unknown user

Strange.  I tried sending a test too, to see if I get the same error.
We may have to ask sysadmin.  I don't know how all the *-admin and other
such addresses are resolved in their setup.  Sylvain (or anyone), if you
do, please inform.

   Should not the host be lists.nongnu.org instead of lists.gnu.org ?

lists.gnu.org and lists.nongnu.org are the
same machine -- the canonical hostname is lists.gnu.org, so that's why
it shows up that way sometimes.

karl