[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106797] GNU MyServer and GNU GNUzilla reposi

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106797] GNU MyServer and GNU GNUzilla repositories
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:08:00 +0000

Update of sr #106797 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

> Please use the latest backup for the GNUzilla SVN repository.

Restored from April then.

> For GNU MyServer please use the version of 29 April, since I am going to
commit all new changes, is it possible for the commit mailing list to get
messages only after revision 3099?

Restored.
For the mailing list we don't have time to deal with that, but you can use
the Mailman moderation features to block all mails you don't want to be sent
to the list.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106797>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/