[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106813] Things and Fonty Python recovery

From: Donn Ingle
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106813] Things and Fonty Python recovery
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:42:25 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Projects: things,fontypython

Hello hackers. Because I am new to CVS, is it possible to reset both my
projects to a blank slate? I will start my cvs again from scratch on both (or
decide to go with git, but need to learn more first.)

If not possible, then you can restore from the May backup.

Thanks,
Donn Ingle.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106813>

  Message sent via/by Savannah