Re: [Savannah-help-public] Cryptographic software legal notice

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Cryptographic software legal notice
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 00:08:34 +0200

Hi Eran,

(Stay on-list please, for posterity.  Your reply included below ....)

    It works if I use http instead of https.

I think you are right that it would be better to use http instead of
https in the "Cryptographic software legal notice" link on the savannah
home page.  I don't see any reason not to, but some other savannah
person does.

If you want to actually do anything with savannah, though, you're going
to have to add either our certificate or the cacert root certificate to
your browser: http://savannah.gnu.org/tls/

Best,
Karl