[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107279] Please remove dead directories and f

From: Eric Redon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107279] Please remove dead directories and files from CVS Attic of the ZoneCheck project
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:48:58 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

I have made a clumsy import earlier today, resulting in the project ZoneCheck
being duplicated at the root of its own CVS tree :(

I was able to `cvs remove` all resulting garbage files, but as you know, CVS
keeps them as "dead files" in its attic, which is very confusing for upcoming
developers.

As I have realized from the archives of Savannah Support, project
administrators can not do this themselves, so Would you please mind deleting
dead files and directories of the ZoneCheck project?

Basically, that would be the attic of everything in /sources/zonecheck,
*except* for the zonecheck/zonecheck directory itself.

Namely:

* The following directory and all of its content should be *kept*!

zonecheck/

* The following root directories and files should not be possible to checkout
at all, or browse in ViewVC:

contrib/ (dead)
doc/ (dead)
etc/ (dead)