[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107298] unknown target from clipboard

From: Mark Austin
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107298] unknown target from clipboard
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:50:22 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I upgraded to the latest stable (xforms-1.0.92)

If I simply run the inputall demo from a command prompt I get an error when I
do the following sequence.

1. type something into the Normal Input box (or any input box) then enter.
2. then try selecting the typed input using the left mouse button and a
sweeping motion as to highlight the selection.

Then I get:

In handle_clipboard_event() [clipboard.c:326] Unknown target: 357

This error repeats to the command prompt every second or so and continues
until the app is closed.

Why does this occur? And how can it be fixed? Am I missing some updated
file/library or something?

Also upon upgrade to the latest xforms, now when I type something in a normal
input object, carriage return doesn't register anymore, only tab. I tried
adding a fl_set_input_return to return end changed, but it doesn't work.
However, if I set it to return always, it does return after every character,
which is not what I want. Are these problems related?

Thank you,
Mark Austin

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107298>

  Message sent via/by Savannah