[Savannah-help-public] Reminder about your invitation from George Delapo

From: George Delaportas (LinkedIn Invitations)
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Reminder about your invitation from George Delaportas
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on March 07, George Delaportas sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept George Delaportas's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1128188831/8aMFdPlU/gir_21530911_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on March 07, George Delaportas sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

> To: address@hidden address@hidden
> From: George Delaportas address@hidden
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - George

The only way to get access to George Delaportas's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1128188831/8aMFdPlU/gir_21530911_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from George Delaportas's network at any time.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation