[Savannah-help-public] bzr issues

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] bzr issues
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:00:32 -0600

The web browsing on savannah for Gnash has been broken for a long time,
which if I remember correctly was the fault of one of the Gnash
developers. Now I see this message:

"loggerhead disabled due to unstability; if you're interesting in
maintaining it, please contact us"

Is there any chances on getting this fixed ? I'm reasonably sure I could
get help from the bzr team or Canonical for this.

On another topic, I've been told that if we used the bzr server on
savannah instead of sftp, we'd have better performance. With sftp, it
often takes me 15 minutes for a one line checkin, and that's with me
sitting on a full T1. Bzr on savannah is so painfully slow, it's
becoming a big problem. I assume there are issues here I'm unaware of,
so I figured I'd ask, as all the Gnash developers are complaining.

        - rob -