[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107357] Messages to mailing list bounce afte

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:57:05 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

or not at all since a couple of days. My message accepted with
id=1O9emt-0004BZ-9l by eggs.gnu.org MX bounced with a strange "after content
filtering the message was empty" (maybe, but it definitely wasn't empty
_before_ it) error 6 hours later. I resent it and it was accepted with
id=1O9kTV-0007Tl-0j but 3 hours later bounced again with "explicitly
disallowed content type" error (there were no attachments, just a
multipart/signed message with a text/plain part inside it). I've resent it
again (accepted with id=1OA3I0-0007zV-6s) but it didn't get delivered to the
list.

It seems something is wrong with the content filtering which takes inordinate
amounts of time and returns wrong results at the end. I don't think it's
possible to disable it for just this mailing list but if it were, it would be
great if you could do it. Fixing it would work too, of course :-)

TIA!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107357>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/