[Savannah-help-public] project 'OpenEXR' : uploads of new releases

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] project 'OpenEXR' : uploads of new releases
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:36:19 -0700

Hi,

I am the current project lead on OpenEXR and I hope you can help me in navigating the process of uploading new release tarballs.

This is what I have managed to do so far:

visited this:
https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/change.php?item=gpgkey

entered the result of running this command gpg --export --armor <keyid>

then I have generated the .sig files.

Then I have uploaded the files to savannah using commands
scp -p openexr_viewers-1.0.2.tar.gz.sig address@hidden:/releases/openexr/ scp -p openexr_viewers-1.0.2.tar.gz address@hidden:/releases/openexr/

Now, I can see that they are there  Konqueror shows them just fine.

I can also see them if I navigate to the downloads from the main page (logged in as me)
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/openexr/

However, attempts at referencing the downloads via:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr_viewers-1.0.2.tar.gz

Have not been successful to date.

Is it a case of the mirrors not picking this up or have I mis-understood how to go about this?

Thanks for any hints, advice etc

Piotr Stanczyk