[Savannah-help-public] savannah claims my account has expired, then refu

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] savannah claims my account has expired, then refuses connection, then times out, ...
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:20:26 -0700

I'm having problems similar to what Bruce Korb reported earlier
today <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107654>.  I can't
connect to Savannah with either git or bzr.  Symptoms differ.
For example:

1008-lnxsrv02 $ bzr up
Your account has expired; please contact your system administrator
Connection closed by 140.186.70.72
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.
1009-lnxsrv02 $ bzr up
ssh: connect to host bzr.savannah.gnu.org port 22: Connection refused
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.
1010-lnxsrv02 $ date; bzr up; date
Fri Apr  8 14:19:01 PDT 2011
ssh: connect to host bzr.savannah.gnu.org port 22: Connection timed out
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.
Fri Apr  8 14:19:23 PDT 2011

Also, I can't log in to https://savannah.gnu.org/.