Re: [Savannah-help-public] lost connection

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] lost connection
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:29:04 GMT

    > Per: https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=123
    Please be kind enough to fix the page.

I surely agree it should be fixed, but I'm afraid I have no idea how to
edit a forum post.  Any other savannah hackers care to explore the web
interface and figure it out?

I can see it'd be easy to add a comment, but that'd be suboptimal.

    I determined that the machine name is now dl.sv.nongnu.org
    instead of freesoftware.fsf.org.

Indeed.  freesoftware.fsf.org was never really advertised or used afaik,
despite it being a more logical choice than "nongnu" in some ways.

Best,
karl