[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107628] Cannot access Emacs BZR as developer

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107628] Cannot access Emacs BZR as developer, cannot login to savannah, cannot reset password
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:44:30 +0000

Update of sr #107628 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #4:

I wrote an email to the current email address you had on file and it bounced.
That said, I'm going to change your Savannah email address to the one
associated with this support request.

You can then reset your password.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107628>

  Message sent via/by Savannah