[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107945] No access to web repo by cvs

From: Thomas K.
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107945] No access to web repo by cvs
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 20:57:16 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

I try to connect to cvs repo for our project homepage. Checkout by anonymous
with pserver is working.

But checkout, status commit ans such by ssh isn't working. I get just the
message "Permission denied (publickey)." I' sure, that's the right repo url,
because I tried this also from a repo, that was working before. (but a long
time before) SSH key is ok, because working with the project repo by git is
working also with push request.

So, it looks so, that something is broken on server side. Could you check it?
Thanks!

cu, Thomas

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107945>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah