Re: [Savannah-help-public] recovering access with an email address cance

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] recovering access with an email address canceled
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:16:32 -0400

On 10/26/12 10:42 AM, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
Hello

I have created an account and a project a long, long time ago. Now I
would like to access it but I don't remember the password and I don't
have anymore access to the email address I used.

The project is "human-beings" (at http://www.nongnu.org/human-beings/)

I *think* the account was "ggc" but I am not sure.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I updated your accounts email address to your email at gmail.

You should be able to request a password reset here:
    http://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostpw.php

Your old user account was ggc.

Best,

--mjflick