[savannah-help-public] Problem to get into the project

From: Dr. Mergl K. Attila
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Problem to get into the project
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:21:24 +0100

Hi,

I made some functional enhancements on the code of grdesktop and want to upload
it into the source repository.

I tried a month ago to get included into the project team, but got no answer. So
I contacted the owner (Thorsten Sauter the only member) and he kindly stated,
that he is no longer working on the project.

I repeated the request today, but do not think that I will get now allowed to.

My question is how can I get member access to the project, or maybe take over
the responsibility for the project, if the former administrator won't manage it.

Best regards,
Attila K. Mergl
Account #89350